Aunt Lillian I remember you

Aunt Lillian I remember you


I remember her little black dog named Bonnie and she died next to the carport door. She laid down and was facing the living room and as soon as she laid down, blood just started flooding out of her mouth.

I remember doing the Tricycle races at Tom Sawyer days and me being on a normal red tricycle like most other kids, but there was a kid on a larger green tricycle that I was so jealous of.

I remember dropping my new Care Bear in the dog food bowl right after aunt Lil put canned food in it to feed the dogs and I got the food on my Care Bear and had a total meltdown.

I remember my dog, Edward, jumped up and grabbed my cheeseburger from my hands that I had just opened from my Happy Meal and I had a meltdown. Aunt Lil said she would just make me a hamburger and I told her no, I wanted a Happy Meal cheeseburger. I don't remember if we went back and got one or if I just dealt with it, but I felt bad after words.

Lillian loved Drummer Boy Quarters

I remember going to a nursing home to visit I think with aunt Lil and there was some raffle for a doll so we entered my name and low and behold, I won the doll. It was a hand-made stuffed type doll and I was on cloud nine. I believe I still have this doll.

I remember the 2 dogs, Josh and Charlie always fighting in the back fenced yard and Lil and my mom and uncle John would get the garden hose out and spray them to try to get them to split up

I remember going to church one Sunday and Aunt Lil or my mom brought little tomatoes for me to eat as a snack in church to keep me quiet and I bit into one and the juice and everything shot out all over the lady in front of us in the pews.

I remember one day when I was very little (I think this is a memory and not a memory of a story I was told), my mom had a horse in the back yard and it got out of the fence and was up on or by 36 highway

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pictures of aunt Lillian Herman mayor of Hannibal

More about aunt Lillian Herman