Aunt Lillian Herman as Mayor and City Clerk


Harry Musgrove

  • Mayor from 1963 – 1967
  • Lillian Herman – City Clerk

Bernard M. Williams

  • Mayor as of 1973
  • Lillian Herman – City Clerk

Lillian Herman

  • Mayor as of 1976
  • She was City Clerk for almost 20 years
  • Marjorie Deline – City Clerk
John Lyng
  • Mayor as of 1981
  • John Lyng was thirty-three years old in 1981, when he defeated Hannibal's incumbent mayor, a former city clerk named Lillian Herman, to earn his first term.






















Comments

  1. Not sure if you saw my earlier comment, but I'm including your aunt in my Hannibal Walking tour book as she has been the only woman mayor. I'd love to have some photos for the book. My email for the book is: deahooverauthor@gmail.com and my number is 314-933-zero-two-eight-nine

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pictures of aunt Lillian Herman mayor of Hannibal

More about aunt Lillian Herman